Hancock Park Elementary School
Wednesday, April 20
What is the Walk-A-Thon for Hancock Park School?
This school-based event helps promote exercise, health, and serves as a platform for an important school fundraiser for enrichment programs and campus improvements.
On Wednesday, April 20th, 2022, our students, faculty, and staff will walk up to one mile on campus. It will be a day of healthy fun, music, and school spirit!
How does the event raise money?
All students are encouraged to get donations by asking family, friends, and neighbors to sponsor them. Rather than being sponsored on a per-lap basis, students are sponsored for participation. Our goal is $100 per student, but any amount collected will benefit our school! All donations are tax-deductible. Donations can be made in cash, by check (made out to Friends of Hancock Park School), or online at www.hancockparkschool.com. Please return all cash and check donations in the white envelopes to your classroom teacher by Wednesday, April 20th, 2022. DONATE NOW
**PLEASE NOTE: Donations made through the general fundraising page (link above) are only visible to administrators. You won’t be able to track these donations. You can only track your donations made through a personalized donation page. Your student will still get credit for all donations made for them through the general fundraising page. If you need updates on donations made for your student through the general fundraising page, please email us at EMAILFOHPS@GMAIL.COM. We are working on a fix for this.**
Students can also create personalized donation pages to share online.
How to create a personalized donation page online:
Walk-A-Thon donations pay for enrichment programs and campus improvements that help make Hancock Park an amazing place to learn! This event provides an opportunity for our kids to take an active role in contributing to their school community, while also raising awareness about healthy living and the importance of physical fitness. Help us send the message that when we work together, we do make a difference!
What are the incentives for donation sponsored participation?
- All students who return $1 or more of Walk-A-Thon donations will earn a small prize!
- As soon as you get your first 5 online donations, turn in the enclosed Golden Ticket to your teacher to pick a prize from the FoHPS treasure chest!
- Students who reach the $100 goal will receive a commemorative t-shirt!
- Students who raise $250 or more will receive a special edition tie-dye version of the commemorative t-shirt!
- All classes with 100% donation sponsored participation will receive a Popsicle Party!
- The student with the highest total donations will have a special lunch with Coach Danilo and get to bring a friend!